It’s not just the compact dimensions of the SMARTSAUNA® that are a winning feature, but also the freedom it offers in designing your own personal model. It is entirely your choice whether you decide to have interior panelling made from Scandinavian spruce or white aspen wood.
TRUMPF sauna heater
Compactly sized, the TRUMPF sauna heater is available with an output of 3kw for saunas up to 14.20m² in size, and can be plugged into a 230 volt AC socket. For saunas larger than 17.20m², the heaters have an output of 6kW and must be connected to a three-phase 400 volt electricity supply. The sauna heater has a double-layer stainless steel casing and is VDE-certified. The optional extra contained in the SOFTCLIMA sauna heater enables you to enjoy a change from a classic sauna by generating steam for a SOFT STEAM BATH in your home sauna.
Sauna control panel SL 028
The KLAFS SL 028 sauna control panel is VDE-certified and was developed specially for the SMART SAUNA®. This control panel is wonderfully user-friendly. It features electronic temperature control and protection against overheating, is splashproof, and switches itself off automatically after four hours.
Sauna control panel SL 033
The KLAFS SL 033 sauna control panel is VDE-certified and was developed specially for the SMART SAUNA®. It regulates the temperature, is splash-proof, features protection against overheating, and switches itself off automatically after four hours. It also features a backlit display so that you can see at a glance all the key data for your SMART SAUNA®.
- Self installation is possible thanks to pre-assembled engineering.
- The socket connection means it is suitable for every room.
- High-quality interior panelling in Scandinavian spruce or light aspen wood.
- Easily stowed away and portable if moving house.
- Installation by our trained expert fitters upon request.
- A 10-year domestic-use warranty on your sauna and a 5-year warranty on the sauna heater and sauna control unit.