- Infrared in even the of smallest rooms
- Retracts at the push of a button
Small can be big
Decompression, relaxation and deep well-being should be possible even in the smallest space. That is why we have developed the KLAFS S1 Infrared cabin. When retracted, the S1 Infrared measures only 45 cm in depth and when extended, it offers plenty of room for a relaxing bathing experience.
Retract, extend, feel soothing warmth: The S1 Infrared from KLAFS is always exactly as big as you want it to be.
The KLAFS S1 Infrared is available in two versions, the S1 Infrared SINGLE with one seat and 122 cm width and the S1 Infrared DOUBLE with space for two people and 172 cm width.
It can be conveniently connected to any household socket and operates on 230V alternating current without the need to make any adaptations to your home’s electrical system.
Choose between a Soft, Medium or Intensive program and the treatment will start as soon as you sit back. To ensure maximum benefit from the infrared source and ensure your skin is not overly stressed, four contactless SensoCare sensors in the infrared radiator measure the skin temperature throughout the program and adjust the intensity of the radiation on your body.
Those who want to enjoy music or movies during the infrared application can conveniently place a tablet in the cabin or play music with the integrated RelaxAudio system via Bluetooth in the cabin.
Features of the S1 Infrared
BELLASENSA colour light
Low-temperature ceramic radiator
SensoCare infrared heating
Control unit IR 033
- Revolutionary telescopic function of the KLAFS S1 Infrared with a minimal space requirement of just 45 centimeters when completely retracted.
- Two variants - one well thought-out concept: SINGLE version for one or the DOUBLE version for two occupants.
- Infrared-C rays intensively warm the back.
- Patented low-temperature ceramic radiator with a lifetime warranty.
- Targeted heating with automatically controlled intensity thanks to SensoCare sensors.
- Simple control with intuitive touch display.
- Many optional features for the exterior cladding, interior cladding and seat covers.
Select your country to find find your nearest KLAFS partners and contact them today.
The revolutionary, space-saving S1 sauna from KLAFS has gotten off to a flying start. To date, the sauna of the future has won several major awards. For example: the German Design Award, the iF DESIGN AWARD and the Red Dot Design Award.
This resounding success has confirmed KLAFS, the market leader in the field of sauna, pool and spa, in its endeavor to immediately work on further ideas around the topic of space-saving solutions. The first result of these considerations, the Infrared S1, is celebrating its world premiere at the Interbad trade fair in Stuttgart.
As with the S1 sauna, the decisive highlight of the S1 Infrared cabin is its even smaller space requirement. In fact, in the fully retracted state, it is only 45 centimeters (S1 sauna: 60 centimeters) deep - even narrower than a conventional closet. Nevertheless, the chic infrared cabin is designed with high quality in every detail, with - depending on the model - plenty of space for one or two people.