THE OPTIMAL ENTRY-LEVEL MODEL
The HOME Sauna attracts everyone's attention and is one of the cheapest RAL-tested saunas on the market. It impresses with its high-quality standard equipment and comprehensive accessories.
Its size can be varied in 10-cm increments, and you also have a choice of exterior panelling. With additional details such as windows, towel rails and hooks, this sauna is a perfect fit – and not only for your budget. Inside, this impression is continued thanks to ergonomically shaped backrests and headrests.
Interior design of the HOME Sauna
When you let your eyes wander inside a HOME Sauna, the first thing you notice is the high-quality interior panelling. Made completely from hemlock, it is also available in four rustic variants of Scandinavian spruce.
The LUMA sauna light and the ergonomically shaped backrests in Obeche with printed KLAFS logo and a vanishingly dark substructure convey lightness and flatter the eye.
FERO sauna and SANARIUM® heater
The FERO free-standing heater is a safe alternative for smaller sauna layouts for which the MAJUS is somewhat oversized. With its unobtrusive design, it blends harmoniously into many sauna series and makes intensive infusions possible – despite its compact size.
The FERO is available in two different sizes.
MAJUS sauna and SANARIUM® heater
Thanks to its well-conceived design and generous capacity of 60 kg of sauna stones, the MAJUS boasts excellent infusion properties for intensive heat surges.
With the patented Turboheat function you can bring your sauna up to temperature in no time at all and enjoy SaunaPUR® in combination with the 21029 SaunaPUR® control unit.
Sauna control 18028
The KLAFS 18028 sauna control unit features an elegant, flat design with high-quality inlay and aluminium finish and provides simple electronic control to ensure your sauna always has the ideal climate.
The control unit also includes splash and overheat protection and 4-hour automatic shut-off.
Sauna control 21029 / 21033
The KLAFS 21029 and 21033 (SANARIUM®) sauna control units feature an elegant, flat, one-box design with a high-quality printed glass pane, as well as a brilliant, 7-inch colour graphics display that stands out thanks to intuitive user guidance and clear presentation.
On request, the control units are also available as T-models with a separate power unit.
- Intermediate sizes in 10:10 cm increments are available as standard.
- Exterior panelling in Scandinavian spruce, alternatively also white glazed, in hemlock or spruce (also brushed and steamed).
- Smaller HOME Sauna sizes are also possible with 230 V operation.
- Sauna control unit is available in elegant T-design. Available with voice control via Echo Dot on request.
- Romeo and/or Julia pendant sauna light and SUNSET backrest lighting
- Further relaxation is offered by the SANARIUM®, InfraPLUS® and the SANO2 oxygen system
- Sauna cushions and sauna mats from the MOLLIS series increase your seating/lying comfort
- 10-year warranty on your privately used sauna and 5 years on the sauna heater and sauna control unit.