Thanks to the integrated bayonet container, two hand movements are sufficient to periodically remove the limescale from the steam generator. The collected limescale can therefore no longer cause any damage. This is ensured by the auto-adaptive desludging control, which automatically adjusts to the respective water quality. And there are a few more advantages that we would like to share with you: Our steam generators – KIN for the steam bath and SAN for the SANARIUM® – automatically generate steam while maintaining the desired temperature. In addition, the KLAFS KIN steam generator doses the fragrance using a microprocessor, an integrated fragrance pump and a steam cylinder made of stainless chrome-nickel steel, and also controls the exhaust air. State-of-the-art technology for maximum steam bath enjoyment. And with cost and time savings included.
Steam generator technology
LIMESCALE MANAGEMENT WITH KLAFS
Limescale management with KLAFS: The minerals released during water evaporation are separated in the KLAFS steam generator and fed into the collection container. The bayonet container can be loosened in just two steps, allowing the limescale to be removed cleanly and easily.
- Steam generator KIN for steam bath and steam generator SAN for SANARIUM®
- Improved limescale management: Simple and uncomplicated maintenance in two hand movements
- Patented limescale management for increased safety
- No re-salting necessary, adjusts automatically to the water quality
- Perfectly regulated: Temperature, exhaust air and fragrance
- DVGW* approval (*German technical association for gas and water)
- Control unit with multicolour touch display and intuitive menu navigation
- Integrated LED control (light strip, indirect lighting) for KIN steam generator
- Steam pipe with thermal insulation in accordance with energy saving regulations (EnEV)
- Thermally insulated steam bath
- Thermally insulated stainless steel steam cylinder Steam generator with three output levels: 8 kg/h, 10 kg/h, 24 kg/h
- Heating voltages: 400 – 415 V, control voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class 1, degree of protection: IP20 (touch protection)
TECHNICAL DATA IN DETAIL
To ensure perfect functioning and a long service life of the KLAFS steam generator technology, the operating conditions must be right. During operation, an ambient temperature of 5 to 25 °C is required for optimum mist formation (steam generator technically up to 40 °C). The steam connection should have a steam pipe length of max. 10 metres and consist of max. four bends. The ambient humidity of the device should be 75 % RH. Water quality and temperature are also relevant for optimum evaporation: Untreated drinking water or fully demineralised water (deionised water) with an inlet temperature of 1–40 °C works best. The water connection should be provided by the customer via an angle valve with ½ inch diameter and a connection pressure of 1–10 bar.