Klafs ABC Of well-being
Essential oils nourish, invigorate and refresh our skin. So they are frequently used in cosmetics and skin care treatments, such as aroma massages, aroma baths, aroma saunas, and the world of spa and beauty. Fragrances and how they make us feel:
- Mountain pine: slightly resinous, wonderfully fresh scent of coniferous forests; has a restorative effect and stimulates the vascular system.
- Eucalyptus: fresh, spicy scent; has an invigorating, stimulating effect.
- Coconut: pleasantly sweet and exotic; creates a holiday feeling and is inspiring.
- Lemongrass: intensive citrus scent; refreshes, stimulates, invigorates, purifies.
- Rosemary: spicy and fresh, with vigorous undertones; has an invigorating effect, improves concentration.
- Vanilla: warm, sweet fragrance; harmonising, relaxing effect, helping you to sleep better.
- Lemon: lightly tart, citrus tang; physically and mentally refreshing and stimulating. Also said to have an anti-depressant effect.