However, it isn't always necessary to see the source of this enthusiasm: The BONATHERM underbench heating system keeps a low profile despite its large size. Filled with 100 kg of sauna stones, it ensures even temperature stratification and a particularly pleasant climate. Stowed under the bench seat, all sauna guests – and especially children – are out of harm's way. This also creates additional space and allows the infusion flap to be discreetly integrated into the bench cover. Our BONATHERM system is of course also available as a SANARIUM with SaunaPUR®.
- BONATHERM sauna heating system for space-saving installation under the benches
- With large air outlet, air deflection hood and additional air deflector
- With large stone basket for a filling quantity of approx. 100 kg of original Finnish olivine stones – for greater heat storage and intensive infusions
- Optionally available with KLAFS 21029 sauna control unit with SaunaPUR® function or KLAFS 21033 SANARIUM® sauna control unit.
- 780 x 1200 x 570 mm (H x W x D) Heater weight approx. 150 kg (including olivine sauna stones)
- Connected load 6.0 kW, 230 V/400 V, for sauna volume 7.0 m³ to 8.4 m³
- Connected load 9.0 kW, 230 V/400 V, for sauna volume 8.5 m³ to 15.0 m³
BONATHERM UNDERBENCH HEATER – IDEAL FOR HOTELS & SPAS
Installed under the benches, BONATHERM creates space for additional seats and ensures a particularly balanced temperature in the sauna. Efficiency, pure and simple. This space-saving miracle is also ideal for family visits because a concealed heater also protects the children (and everyone else) against accidental contact. Using a special infusion device, BONATHERM can also be used to generate steam very easily. Is there anything else you need?
Ask one of our specialist consultants for detailed advice about spa planning. As well as helping you choose the right sauna technology, we can also advise you about bathing procedures and sauna design.