MAXIMUS Event Heater is not only a very special infusion sauna heater, but also a spectacle that you will really want to show off to your guests.
The ladle made from powder-coated aluminium automatically draws water from the tub at fixed times and pours it over the sauna stones. The automated infusion of the MAXIMUS Event Heater has something magical about it and puts the observer into an almost hypnotic trance. And your employees will thank you for it – after all, they are spared a particularly sweaty workload.
The MAXIMUS sauna experience heater increases the humidity in the sauna via exciting bursts of steam in combination with integrated lighting effects. The process is fully automatically controlled and runs throughout the day.
The modular design provides the greatest possible flexibility when planning your sauna. The MAXIMUS sauna heater is available with two surface coverings, and optionally with a specific surface according to your wishes. The MAXIMUS heater can be placed anywhere in the room, on a wall or in a corner.
The MAXIMUS sauna heater features an integrated 16-litre water basin for the infusion water. Four stainless steel scoops are used for filling. The automatic filling process is controlled by a solenoid valve and flow controller. Optionally, the MAXIMUS sauna heater can be automatically supplied with sauna fragrances via a fragrance feed unit provided by the customer.
If the event heater is not open for infusion, the sauna stones are enclosed by spherical segments. These open via the interlocking of several segments, which are driven by an electric motor.
- Event heater with automatic infusion spectacle
- 2200 x 1700 x 950 mm (H x W x D)
- Water basin with 16-litre capacity
- Scoop arm
- Heating with 30 kg stone filling
- Stainless steel surfaces, powder-coated anthracite, optional Porto slate (black) or quartzite Rio Dorado (yellow) surfaces
- Body covered with natural stone or tiles, stone slabs or quarry stone
- Optional floating lighting
- Optional fragrance feed with on-site installation
- Connected load 4.5 kW, 230V/400V for sauna volumes up to 30 m3 (from 30 m3 with additional automatic infusion system possible)