A cool, contemporary look and easy installation – thanks to the option of self-assembly – makes the EASY the perfect sauna for people with an urban, practical lifestyle who still enjoy the finer things in life.
Inspired by the FSC construction method of the S1 sauna, the EASY Sauna was designed to allow particularly quick and easy assembly without professional help. The precisely pre-assembled elements can be put together in just a few hours – and models up to a size of 2 x 1.4 metres can even be powered from a standard 230V socket.
Simply choose your preferred size and style – and off you go! Whether in white or one of several different wood tones, with or without glass fronts: Urban chic for style-conscious sauna beginners is guaranteed.
Interior design of the EASY Sauna
The KLAFS EASY Sauna is available with high-quality interior panelling in hemlock and optionally walnut or Swiss stone pine.
A visual highlight is the infinitely variable coloured LED light and the comfortable soft boards for the backrests and headrests, which are available in various colours.
A clever, modern sauna whose look blends into any modern living environment.
FERO sauna and SANARIUM® heater
The FERO free-standing heater is a safe alternative for smaller sauna layouts for which the MAJUS is somewhat oversized. With its unobtrusive design, it blends harmoniously into many sauna series and makes intensive infusions possible – despite its compact size.
The FERO is available in two different sizes.
Sauna control 18028
The KLAFS 18028 sauna control unit features an elegant, flat design with high-quality inlay and aluminium finish and provides simple electronic control to ensure your sauna always has the ideal climate.
The control unit also includes splash and overheat protection and 4-hour automatic shut-off.
Sauna control 21029 / 21033
The KLAFS 21029 and 21033 (SANARIUM®) sauna control units feature an elegant, flat, one-box design with a high-quality printed glass pane, as well as a brilliant, 7-inch colour graphics display that stands out thanks to intuitive user guidance and clear presentation.
On request, the control units are also available as T-models with a separate power unit.
- Particularly suitable for self-assembly
- From a minimum size of W x D x H: 140 x 125 x 210 cm.
- Available in a total of 34 model sizes in rectangular and 5-corner layout solutions
- 9 sizes with 230 V socket connection and therefore suitable for any room.
- Exterior panelling in white or a selection of different types of wood, also glass or mirrored fronts are available.
- Additional relaxation is provided by InfraPLUS, the SOFT STEAM BATH with the 18043 control unit, the SANARIUM® C and M, the RELAXAUDIO SYSTEM – as well as additional lighting elements such as the ROMEO and JULIA pendant sauna lights
- 10-year warranty on your privately used sauna and 5 years on the sauna heater and sauna control unit.